- Always follow the instructions for accurate storage.
- Visually examine the grinding wheels before mounting for possible harm during transit and eliminate the damaged ones.
- Use non-reinforced cutting off wheels on fixed stationary machines.
- Always use a safety guard which cover about one half of the grinding wheel.
- Always switch off the power / unplug the machine before changing the wheel.
- Use right tools supplied by the machine manufacturer for changing the wheel.
- Always use the right wheel mounting flanges for the grinding wheels and ensure that they are undamaged, free of burrs & clean.
- Make sure that the machine spindle speed is no higher than the operational speed, marked on the wheels.
- Do allow fresh mounted wheels to run.
- Use blotters between the mounting flanges and wheel sides for effective mounting of flat cutting-off wheels.
- Don't store wheels in moist atmosphere or in uttermost temperatures.
- Don't use non-reinforced cutting-off wheels for portable machines.
- Don't drop portable machines / lower to the floor by the air hose or the cable.
- Don't hold wheels roughly.
- Don't use a damaged wheel.
- Don't force a wheel onto the spindle of machine.
- Don't ever surpass the maximum operating speed, marked on the wheels.
- Don't fasten the mounting nut / locking flange excessively.
- Don't use incorrect, damaged, dirty or worn out mounting flanges.
- Don't use blotters for soft mounting of the depressed-center concave wheels.